Contact me: caitlin_totten@hotmail.com

caitlin_totten@hotmail.com

Monday 12 July 2010

Norwich Degree show- Textiles

Another part of the show I was really impressed with were the textile designers....I have to say my sister had her degree work up this year, otherwise I may of breezed through this section alot quicker.
Beside all their work and on their portfolios they had their names laser cut into wood. I think personally it might of looked better cut through a different material, however it was a really nice touch to all their presentations and something I hadn't seen at a show before.
While walking round I did notice a lot of people taking more attention to the portfolio stands rather than the work displayed and their opinions were more than just "hmm yes thats..nice" which gave me a little reminder not to put my attention to much onto the final rather than the portfolio itself and equal them out to the same high standard that I can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment